The Digital Almanac about everything in the Mormon Religion, and particularly about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (AKA: LDS Church or Mormon Church). The mission of this Wikia Project is to help everyone to gain a better appreciation of this religion and how it can help us grow closer to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
New in Mormonism
- 16 Jul 2019 : Church Modifies Weekly Youth Activity Night - New 2020 Church Youth Program Pamphlets - Released online for parents and youth. Suggest setting individual goals for your own personal growth.
- 02 Jun 2019 : Forteleza Temple Dedication - Elder Ulisses Soares, a member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, dedicated the Fortaleza Brazil Temple in three sessions on Sunday, June 2, 2019.
- 22 May 2019 : St George Temple Expansion Plans Announced - Significant increase to size and look of this historic pioneer temple.
- 22 May 2019 : Lift Where You Stand Mission Project - What are you "lifting" for the Kingdom of God today?
- 29 Sep 2019 : 2020 Youth Program Launch Date : All wards to hold special 2nd hour presentation to introduce new youth program to youth and parents
- 17 Nov 2019 : 2020 Youth Program Face to Face with YM, YW and Primary General Presidencies
- 08 May 2019 : LDS Student Recognized for heroism at Colorado School shooting - Latter-day Saint 'hero' shot twice after rushing gunman at Colorado school shooting
- 06 May 2019 : Church end one year wait for temple marriage sealing after civil marriage -
- 19 Apr 2019: Church announces Four Year Rnovation of Salt Lake Temple & Plaza - Temple to close on Dec 29th.
Mission of MormonWikia
- 2019 LDS Church Calendar
- List of Stakes of the Church
- List of Mormon Temples
- General Authorities of the Church
- Introduction to Basic Beliefs of The Church of Jesus Christ
- Holy Scripture
- Gospel Doctrine
- Mormon History
- Young Adults
- Arts, Music and Culture
- Mormon Pioneers - Over 500 stories of faith (Religion Wikia)
content in the right column