- 15 Nov 2020 : Face-to-Face with Young Women General Presidency - 150 years ago, the Young Women organization we know and love gathered for the first time. The pioneering young women were an important part of the ongoing Restoration and the gathering of Israel—and so are young women today!
- 17 Sep-2020 : Latter-day Saint 13YO boy from Providence Utah's Troop #2 to receive Scoutings' Medal of Merit for saving his brother's life. "It was bleeding pretty bad, so I used my Scout training and took off my shirt and made a tourniquet to stop the bleeding." Well Done Porter! 
- 15 Jul-2020 : Deseret News reports on hundreds of new Scout Troops organized in Utah and the West after Church Departure from Scouting - Religiously diverse communities continue onward with Scouting traditions. Crossroads of the West Council has more than 400 packs, troops and crews. Including all new Packs and Troops for LDS girls. Most Utah scout units still 60% LDS, but the leadership has changed from the "obligated" to the "passionate" and is delivering a much higher quality program to the youth.
- 15 May 2020 : Light & Truth Award - a new scouting awards program for Latter-day Saint scouters. Replaces old On My Honor and Duty to God programs discontinued on 31-Dec-2019 when the Church officially ended its partnership with Scouting.
- 23 Feb 2020 : Youth Face-to-Face with Elder & Sister Oaks - share ideas about how to be successful in becoming more like Christ through the inspired Children and Youth effort. The Face to Face event will include stories and experiences from youth who are participating in the new youth program and making it work for them.
- 08 Feb 2020 : Vanguard Scouting Program Launch Date - A new organization of LDS Scouters launches group to continue working with Scouting organizations around the world to build bridges of faith. This date coincides with the 110th Anniversary of the charter of the Boy Scouts of America.
- 01-Jan-20 : First day of the new worldwide church initiative for youth and children.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.